Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cream Magazine Shoot

Before anything else, I'd like to greet all of you a Happy New Year! I apologize for not posting anything during the holiday season since I spent all my time with my family. The holiday season also became a great time for me to reflect on the things that happened within the year. 2012 was such a great year and I'm happy because I was able to maximize it. I'm fulfilled with the things I've done, the things I've learned and now that 2013 is here, I'm ready to welcome it with all the good vibes that 2012 gave me. I am beyond thankful for everything and I am hoping and praying that this year will be as good or even better not only for me but for all of us. :)

Anyway, here's something I did before the year ended... About a month ago, I was invited by Russel Mendez, to do a shoot for Cream dela Creme Magazine, Iloilo's premier lifestyle magazine. I've always dreamed of being featured in a magazine so I instantly said yes. This shoot was another fulfilled dream. One of those things I dream of but never expected to happen. It's a big blessing to be able to do what you love to do but the perks that come with it are just the icing to the cake. I felt so honored because I was with two of Iloilo's talented young designers namely Alberto Barros and Dauson Bermtay during the shoot. To the Cream Magazine team, Russel Mendez (writer), Benjie Sevilla (make-up artist), Kath Odanaka (model), J&R Photography Studio, and to Albert and Dau, thank you for the wonderful time I had with you during the shoot! :)



With my muse during the shoot, Kath Odanaka. She wore one of my designs for Iloilo Designers Week, styled by yours truly. She looks like a modern Barbie doll, right? :D

What I Wore:
top and skirt from Binkydoodles,
shoes from So Fab,
necklace, gift from a friend

Cream dela Creme Magazine December 2012 Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment