Monday, December 6, 2010

The Wedding- SoFA Christmas Party


Last Friday was SoFA's fabulous wedding themed Christmas party. I was really excited about the party, first, because of the very interesting theme and second because I was really looking forward to what the others were going to wear. Like everyday in school, I always look forward to how each and everyone expresses his/her own style. It's almost like browsing a magazine with the latest fashion trends. :)


My outfit was inspired by Old Hollywood Glamour werein I made a moodboard to guide me in putting the outfit together. I wore a top and skirt that I made, paired it with a pair of pumps from Forever21, vintage sling bag from Parisian, and headband and gloves which were also made by me. :)
 

....and some of the pictures during the party..... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment