Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Watercolor Print Maxi Dress

After finishing my friend's maxi dress the other day, I was inspired to make my own too, so I picked the fabric I liked most from my Mom's "tela padala"........... and taaaahdaaaann! Instant maxi dress for me, haha! But first, here's what I made for my friend Astrid. :)


And here's what I made for myself.. :)

maxi dress, made by me,
sandals from Charles and Keith,
necklace from Mom,
square wooden bangles, especially made for me (by Sunday's Best-Kalibo)


with Keena :)
 
and Jed (plus Jason and Dan somewhere in our background) :)


Some cute digital fashion illustrations from CAD class... 
How I wish one day I'd learn how to do this too... :(
by Pristine de Guzman


 by Steph Verano


More Maxi's
 


 


 
SATC girls in maxi dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment