Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Binkydoodles- Retro Vintage Collection

I've been very busy lately that I kind of feel drained right now but I'm really trying my best to retain positive energy since there's so much ahead of me. I'm flying to Manila again this Friday for another event and for an important client meeting. Anyhow, I'm really happy with how our preparations for the shoot turned out, even if the weather didn't quite cooperate with us. I've just worked with really amazing girls. Our photoshoot seemed like a typical dress-up game which little girls love to do. It's always fun working with people who are passionate about their craft. I'm really looking forward to doing another project with them again soon. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.. I'll be posting more photos in my Multiply site. :)

Models: Marrah Trinidad and Urica Gonora
Photographer: BG Marie Valencia (visit her website to see more of her works- http://theredstilettosphotography.net)
Make-up Artist: Merielle Silla
Stylist: Binky Pitogo
Clothes from Binkydoodles















No comments:

Post a Comment