Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mango X Lookbook X Kryz Uy

I think I've mentioned a couple of times in my previous posts how I super love this girl (I hope I don't sound like a "tomboy" though- HAHA). I love how she can wear anything and look good in whatever she puts on, I love how she's so driven with whatever she does, and how she's such an inspiration to a lot of young girls out there. I remember the first time I saw her in person while we were in the same store at a certain mall. I really wanted to approach her but I was too shy so I just looked at her from a distance (stalker much? haha). The second time I saw her was at a school event, she was surrounded with a lot of friends (some of which I also know personally) so it was akward to approach her. The 3rd time, was at fashion week where it's ok to have pictures with fashion icons and celebrities so there... I finally had the courage to approach her. HAHA. So being her big big fan, it's a dream come true to see her in my designs/creations..

Here's Kyrz Uy's latest look where she wore Binkydoodles (electric pleated pants from Binkydoodles). :)

She made one of my dreams come true so now it's my turn to help her make one of her dreams come true too by spreading the news!


Kryz Uy SAYS....

I would love to be given the opportunity to be the next MANGO IT Girl! It would be a dream come true to represent a huge fashion empire- especially one that I love so much! I was lucky enough that Mango Philippines chose me as their partner blogger, but this takes it to a whole new level. If chosen, I would bring my entire country's pride with me all the way to Barcelona! Plus, I could get a $10,000 check to give to a charity of choice. There are so many deserving charities in the Philippines, like the "Gasa sa Gugma" center in Cebu. Imagine doing what you love, and getting a chance to make a huge change for the better in the lives of so many people. Mindblowing!

 Let's help her get more hypes and likes! :)

HYPE (Lookbook) or share (Facebook) her 1st look HERE.


 
HYPE (Lookbook) or share (Facebook) her 2nd look HERE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment