Monday, October 17, 2011

The New Vintage

Ever since I started realizing how thrift/vintage shops can be so cool, I've gotten myself hooked to it that whenever I'm in Manila, I make it a point to drop by my favorite thrift/vintage shops. But since I've been stuck here in Iloilo for almost a month now, I only get to check my Mom's closet for great vintage pieces. One reason why I really love her clothes is because they're always made of rich, nicely printed fabrics. But again, the problem is, we're not the same size. Uuuhhh-oooh! So I just had to do some magic to make her blouse useful again..


Here's what I did.... :)




Tah-daaaann!! Now, here's my good-as-new top! Check-out my necklace... I made it too! :)




What I Wore:
deconstructed top from Mom,
skirt from Forever21,
shoes from Pedro,
lace and pearl necklace, made by me



Anyway, I also want to share these images from Rodeo Show's look book. I love the clothes and the styling too!




No comments:

Post a Comment