Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Belles Booth

Here are the pictures from our booth at the Wedding Belles Bridal Fair held last Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 5-6, 2011) in Alabang Town Center. This is actually my first time to join a bridal exhibit so this experience is another wonderful learning experience for me. I shared the same booth with SoFA and 5 more SoFA alumni designers. I'll post the pictures of my collection for the fashion show later. So please check back again later :)

Some of the accessories I made..



Crochet, pearls, and braid details..
 

My spot in our booth. :)

 With my fellow designers, Kim Palma, Noelle Llave, Kaye Morales, and Charinson Balalilhe. :)

What I Wore:
sequined and pleated top from Singapore,
bodycon skirt from Zara,
pumps from CMG,
bag from Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment