Sunday, December 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hey everyone! Before anything else, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I'm currently in Mindanao celebrating the holiday season with my clan, hence the title of this post. As my friend said, "this is the season to be chubby". And I couldn't agree more! I've been here for just a few days but I feel like I've already gained a few pounds.. GGRRRR! But I think you all can relate. Diet is not a word in this world during this time of the year, right? I hope though that we're not forgetting that this season is not just about gifts, parties, and get togethers but a time for all of us to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and a time to for us to share love, blessings and just be thankful for what we have. By the way, I'm hoping I'd get past 20,000 hits today! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

What I Wore:
yellow collared top, Pink Clothes,
lace top, Nava,
skirt, Forever21,
shoes, CMG,
belt, SM Department store




No comments:

Post a Comment