Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Urban Jungle

Hey everyone! I want to thank all the people who have been part of my life for the past 20 something years so I prepared this blog post for all of you who have shown me support in any way. Yes, I just turned a year older and I'm looking forward to so many things right now. I've been working non-stop and I am very thankful for all the opportunities that are coming my way. I'm struggling to fulfill my dreams, be an inspiration to others, and lastly, struggling to become a better person. I am blessed with so much passion and I really want to use it in a good way. So thank you all soo much! I hope you like this post. May God bless you all! :)

Special thanks to my cousin, Junzel for my fab photos!



I soo love my pink studded shorts from Bestfinds!

 

What I Wore:
top from Greenhills,
studded shorts from Bestfinds,
shoes from Primadonna,
beaded bib necklace from Binkydoodles
random bangles



Anyway to update you, I'm releasing my accessories and clothes collection before the month ends and the necklace I'm wearing plus this necklace will be part of it. For the clothes, I'll have more kimonos, poncho tops, maxi dresses, etc.. The collection will be Coachella inspired as I mentioned in my previous blog so please watch-out for it because we only have few pieces! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment