Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scarf Prints

Another summer trend that you shouldn't miss this year are the pretty bold prints of scarves.. Can a pretty print addict like me let this one pass by? Definitely not! I remember back then before I got myself into designing clothes, I always find myself fascinated with the pretty prints in my Mom's scarf collection. I'm not the type who'd wear scarves though so hanggang tingin at appreciate lang ako. I'm happy that this 80's trend is back in the limelight, thanks to Dolce & Gabbana. So now I'll give you one good reason why you should watch out for my next collection- I'm using this chance to incorporate this hot trend in my designs!! Hehe. This fringe scarf top will be part of the collection.. :)






What I Wore:
scarf top from Binkydoodles (available soon)
twill skinny pants, necklace and sunnies from Forever21,
platforms from Nine West,
random bangles









2 comments:

  1. hi darling! i really like ur blog! following you now! can you please follow me back?? Thanks!!

    http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete