Sunday, October 31, 2010

Class Activity- High Waist Pants

Finally, here's my project for our midterms in Sewing2 and Pattern2 class. The task was to make high-waist pants or shorts and we did everything on the spot. The instruction was to sew the pattern the way it is and we were only given the option as to how we want the fit to be. I wanted mine loose on the leg area, low crotch and tight on the ankle. And since  i wanted to make the real thing, I also added loops for closure and belt loops so i can style it with a belt. Now, i'm really hoping that i can get my edger machine soon so i can always work and experiment on more pieces without compromising the insides. haha. I wore the outfit to Fashion week. Paired it with a top from Forever21, heels from Nine West, clutch and belt from my Mom, and necklace from my secret place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment