Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wedding Project: Tupas-Bautista Nuptials

Theme: Grecian
Motif: White, Gold, Silver

This is my first time to design for a wedding. The entourage composed of bridesmaids and groomsmen, flower girls, ring and coin bearer, secondary sponsors, mothers, plus the bride and the groom, all summed up to a 33-piece collection of a Grecian inspired wedding. Designing the gowns was the most exciting part. The wedding also gave me the chance to design for men for the first time. So far, this project was the most challenging and I'm happy that I survived it.Thanks to all the people who helped me along the way, especially to the bride and groom, Nang Che and Nong Joseph, for giving me the chance to do their wedding. Best wishes and Congratulations to you both! :)


Moodboard



 
Sample Sketches
 
Barbie Samples

Photos by Sir Jacques Zarate



No comments:

Post a Comment