Monday, January 3, 2011

My Holiday Lookbook

Ending and starting the year right with simple, stylish but comfy clothes perfect for my holiday activities.. I just realized that I've been traveling and doing a lot lately... I do hope that this is what's going to make-up my 2011 as well.. I'm looking forward to a year of more and more travels, adventures, discoveries and opportunities with my family, friends and special someone. Happy New Year everyone! God Bless!

Pre-Holiday Lunch (December 16, 2010)
Friday's, Glorieta

 red top from Forever21,
acid washed jeans from 168 Mall,
black leather bag from Liz Claiborne,
cassette tape necklace from my secret place

Christmas Eve in our ancestral home (December 24, 2010)
Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
 
bubble dress and ruched cover-up from Forever21, 
flats from Chinese Laundry 


Christmas day with my cousins (December 25, 2010)

top from Una Rosa, white nautical shorts from Zara




Lunch with Relatives- Kuya Popeye's B-day (December 31, 2010)
Tatoy's Manokan, Iloilo
embroidered scallop dress made by me, 
shoes from VNC,
shades from Fossil,
pink sling bag from Nine West


Lunch Date in Cebu (January 1,2011)
tank top, cover-up and tiered lace shorts all from Forever21,
bag from Charles and Keith,
sandals from VNC,
shades from Fossil

i.,C2 Charity Event (January 2,2011)

i.,C2 white shirt,
peach frilled shorts from Zara,
dark blue sling bag from United Colors of Benetton,
flip flops from Havaianas,
baby pink cap from Adidas


No comments:

Post a Comment