Monday, March 7, 2011

Brasilipinas Event

Here's a picture of me and my Mom during Christmas Eve (December 24, 2010). In this picture, she wore a pleated midi dress which she also designed (my Mom designs her own outfits too! cool huh?).. As usual, I loved her fabric so I asked her for the "retaso".

 

Now, check out what I did to Mom's "retaso". I wore this outfit last Friday. :)
silk top, made by me,
electric blue bodycon skirt from Zara,
platform wedge from Charles and Keith,
leather bag from Liz Claiborne,
resin bangles from Cebu

The event was held at the Rockwell Tent. SoFA students from Ms Benet's Fashion Product Development class (which I'm not part of), plus Danika Navarro's collection (which was supposedly for the RISQ competition) opened the event with a fashion show. Here are some of the runway shots. I wasn't able to document everything though because I was far from the stage. Get ideas on what's hot this summer from the forecasts of my fellow SoFashionistas. :)

Danika's collection :)
...
Designs from Ms B's class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment