Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Midterms Week

I finally found a way to wear this pair of silver sandals which I got as one of the pasalubongs from my dear boyfriend. He describes it as "tiled" while I call it prom shoes (haha). Exactly the type of sandals one would wear to formal events such as proms, weddings, etc. But who knows when the next formal event would be? There's no way I'm going to wait for it to get old in my shoe rack! So I took the chance on wearing it to school with my latest personal sewing project and paired it with rugged faded jeans to create a "not so formal" look. Anyway, it's midterms week and we were asked to do skirts with asymetric radiating gathers for Pattern and Sewing class. Along with the other girls, we agreed to wear our projects next meeting... Watch out Ms Loids! hehe :)


Would you believe I got this fabulous fabric with a really cute print for only P15/yard? Yes, that's right. I got it for only P15!!!



Nico Aquino fitting Dan Duran's corset project (will post mine next week) :)


with Nico Aquino and Shen Jarlega :)

oversized ruched top, made by me,
jeans from 168 Mall,
"tiled" step-in from Madeline,
accessories from my secret place

1 comment:

  1. binks, nice blog.. pano tka i-follow? wla ang follow button :)

    ReplyDelete