Sunday, February 27, 2011

High-waist Bloomers

A long time ago during the Victorian era, bloomers were only used as undergarments. Now, bloomers have already taken a leap from their original use as they became closet staples. Below are runway shots from D&G's Spring/Summer Collection

Here's a picture of me wearing the high-waist bloomers I mentioned I've been working on in my previous blog entry. I paired it with a peach ruffled top and sandals from Charles and Keith. On a different note, the peach top I'm wearing in this picture is from Pinky Binky, my new online store. Unlike Binkydoodles, clothes from Pinky Binky aren't my designs. Pinky Binky is just an extension of my cheap finds. With my desire to share it with others, we decided to open-up this online store.





Here are some teaser photos for Pinky Binky's March collection. Clothes were modelled by my friend, Nor Garvilles. I'll be posting our new collection tomorrow. :)

Click here to add us in Facebook -----------> http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001997068755


No comments:

Post a Comment