Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mom's Top + Trouser Project = Vintage Look

I finally got to wear my month old trousers which I made for our clown pant project. I made a top to match it weeks ago but I wasn't convinced enough that it looked good on me. Even if I don't have a full length mirror in my apartment, I just know what looks good and what doesn't. I had in mind a chiffon polo which I know would match my high-waist trousers perfectly. And guess where I found that top? From my Mom's closet (haha)! I don't have a sister to borrow clothes from. And  I never even considered sharing clothes with my Mom since her size is bigger than mine. But when I went home 2 weeks ago, I just opened Mom's closet (to check on whatever she left) and this polo was the very first thing I saw. When I tried it on, I thought it fitted me perfectly, so I asked for it from my Mom. And now I'm so loving vintage! And I guess I'm also getting closer to her size, haha. Next up, Mom's electric pleated midi skirt.. I'm still waiting for the perfect top to match it to fall in my hands!
Photos by Nor Garvilles


Thanks Norey! :)
 chiffon polo, my Mom's,
light blue pleated trousers, made by me,
pumps from Forever21,
bangles, rings and sunnies all from my secret place,
crystal necklace, made by me


More of this look....
Zara


Dorothy Perkins
New Look

2 comments:

  1. love the trousers dear! reminds me of cate blanchett! wish one would look good on me ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nang beej... my ara mn sng cut sng trousers that would look good on u :)

    ReplyDelete