Friday, April 8, 2011

Who Can't Love Forever21?

This morning, I was just one of those girls who made an extra effort to get-up early just to go to the mall to witness the opening of Forever21 in SM Makati, such a big deal for those who dearly love the brand. Shen and I arrived at around 11am so we were not one of the lucky first 250 who were given vouchers worth P500. The fitting room and pay counter lines were crazy, more like that of a box office movie's. So we just bought without fitting. I'll come back again soon when it's not box office season anymore. I just love everything about this store. And though it's a little difficult for me to buy clothes from stores because  I know how to sew, this store is an exception (haha). Forever21 is indeed every girl's shopping paradise. And for that, who can not love Forever21?

Shen at the shoe section. :)

What I wore:
electric pleated top from Pink Clothes,
gray bodycon skirt from Forever21,
platforms from Nine West,
leather bag from Liz Claiborne,
necklace and cuff from my secret place

No comments:

Post a Comment