Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Midi Skirts of the 70's

Midi skirts were a big trend during the 70's, along with maxi skirts, wide leg trousers, clogs, and a lot more. And it seems like all these big trends are on a big comeback this year. I'm actually loving the 70's look that I've tried looking into my Mom's and Tita's closets. Sad though because they've only got a few pieces left from those times when they were around my age. So what's a better place to go to aside from a vintage store? Yep, I went to another vintage store after my first successful Ukay trip. Oh well I'd say it's another successful trip to the Ukay and this skirt is the evidence. I bought this pretty box pleated skirt for only P80!!! Can you believe that? :p


 Thanks to Kuya Guard for my pics. =p

red ruffled top from Forever21,
midi skirt from Ukay,
checkered bow flats from Chinese Laundry (pasalubong from boyfie (-: ),
belt from The Ramp,
bag from Guess

More of this look...
 




Anyway, I'm really excited for the styling class I signed for this weekend. For some reasons I did miss Alyanna Martinez's celebrity styling class at the School of Fashion and the Arts last month so when I found out that there's going to be a batch 2, I headed to SoFA to get my slot. Thanks to my Mom for the sponsorship (hihihi). If there's anyone else interested to join the class, you may call or visit SoFA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment