Saturday, May 7, 2011

Styling Capsule with Alyanna Martinez


Aside from becoming a fashion designer, I've also always wanted to become a stylist. That's how much I love clothes. And that's how much I love to put things together to come-up with a certain look. Becoming a stylist is just a secondary thing for me though. But it will always come along with my job. I wanted to hear real stories from a real stylist that's why I signed myself up in this styling class. The time was short but I had fun listening to Alyanna Martinez's experiences as a Magazine, Celebrity, and Personal Stylist. Her job is not easy at all. Hearing her stories made me realize that no matter how ones job seem to be as glamorous as it looks, there's no such thing as an easy job. Hardwork will always come before success. But out of all the things she said, one thing really got me and that's when she said that nothing is worth your effort in the beginning, but everything will pay off in the end. :)



Pairs of shoes she pulled out for her shoots plus her personal collection of accessories. Gosh, she has all the accessories in the world!

 Two of the looks she styled for the class. All clothes are from SM department Store.

Me with Alyanna :)


What I wore:
gray ruffled top from Forever21,
aqua green shorts from Forever21,
oxford lace-ups from Nava by Babo,
leather sling bag from Coldwater and Creek,
accessories from my secret place




Who wants invites for Fashion Week?? I have extra invites so if you wish to get one, just leave me a comment. :p
 


Aside from Fashion Week which I'm really excited about, there's another thing I'm looking forward to by the end of the week. Okay, so I got in this competition by Adidas. I didn't expect this, but I'm all in! I'll be competing with 24 other designers for the Adidas All 24 event, fashion category this coming May 14-15, 2011. Aside from the fashion show on Sunday, there will be lots of fun activities during this 2 day event in Eastwood. For more details about the event, visit their facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/adidasPhilippines. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment