Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week- Holiday 2011 (Day 3)

I'm really busy this week but it's not enough reason to miss Philippine Fashion Week. The traffic was heavy due to Justin Beiber's concert but even that didn't stop us from going. But because I'm really stressed, I just opted to wear something that's safe and comfy. :)
 

What I Wore:
ruched cover-up from Forever21,
tribal print dress from Forever21,
platform pumps from Forever21,
black cling bag from Parisian,
accessories from my secret place

My look is sort of inspired by the graphic tribal trend. :)

 
Image from Stylehog 

Random shots from the collections of Danilo Franco, Edgar Allan, Edgar San Diego, Eric Pineda, JC Buendia, Johny Abad, Noel Crisostomo, Nolie Hans, Richard Papa. I saw a lot of people from SoFA since we all went there to support Sir Richard Papa and Sir Danilo Franco. We didn't get good seats so I'm really sorry for the bad runway shots.








With two of my favorite fashion bloggers, Rosanna Aranaz of Little Miss Dress-up and Kryz Uy of Thirsty Thought, plus Maina Hechanova of SoFA. Rosanna and Kryz, along with Laureen Uy of Break my Style (also my favorite), whom I also saw but didn't catch, were chosen by the Runway Productions to cover the week long event. :)


With my FashArt teacher, the lovely (and na-kaka starstruck) Amina Aranaz-Alunan. I love her neon pink top and tailed maxi skirt. Oh well, she looks good on anything. :)

With Sir Danilo Franco, my Fashion Illustration teacher, plus my friend Candy. :)

Special thanks to Au for coming with me, to Candy for the dinner, and to Xaxa and Tita for the ride home. Will wait for the uploads from your Cameras. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment