Saturday, May 14, 2011

PFW 2011- Forever21 x Forme

Last thursday, I watch 2 Fashion Week shows, one by Forever21, and the other by Forme. Forever21's show was very cute and youthful. I really loved how the clothes were styled by Alyanna Martinez. I was seated on the third row and the models walked really fast so again, sorry for the crappy runway shots.




 

With my super friendly seatmate during the show, Katrina Ong, Marketing Communications Officer of Skechers. :)

 Watched the show with SoFA girls, Keena, Mairene, and Nicky. :)


I also enjoyed the first Forme show for Fashion week. The set-up was great and the music was cool. The clothes and the styling of their Charmed Life Collection was pretty nice, so til the next! :)





I watched the Forme show with JC, Au, and Cy. :)
 




What I Wore:
top, skirt, and shoes, all from Forever21,
bag from Liz Claiborne,
accessories from my secret place

No comments:

Post a Comment