Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kryz Uy in Binkydoodles

At this very hour, I'm supposed to be preparing for sleep as tomorrow's going to be another busy day for me. But then, here I am, blogging about something that literally made me jump in the middle of the night. And yes, I'm now wide awake! Weeks ago, I tried to contact one of my favorite bloggers, who else but the lovely Ms. Kryz Uy. Her blog is one of those blogs I visit everyday. And because I love her style a lot, I sent her few pieces from Binkydoodles. Visit her blog here and you'll understand why I love her a lot.. Another thing, I'll be releasing my September collection very very soon! :)

Printed tiered shorts and headband from Binkydoodles

All photos copied from kryzuy.com. :)




By the way, follow me on Twitter if you'd like to get updates from me... http://twitter.com/#!/misspinkybinky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment