Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pretty Things by Binkydoodles- BTS (Behind the Scenes)

You guys might want to take a peek at how we prepare for our photo shoot. Here are some BTS shots from this afternoon. I'll post my favorite shots tomorrow!

While I waited for the models, I sorted out everything from the accessories to the pairs of shoes, to the clothes (nagpapaka stylist "kunu".... :)
 I'm proud to tell you all that 70% of the accessories used for the shoot were made by ME!!! Ahhhheeeerrrm! Ohhh wait! the other headbands are missing! Haha.

Old bags.. I'm glad I still have these!!!


The clothes....

Make-up Set 

Miss Photographer, Miss Make-up Artist and Miss Model in action... :)

Shoes.....

Food trip muna bago mag simula.. HAHAH!


Test shot! HHAAHAHA

What I Wore:
tank top from Pinky Binky,
cover-up from Pink Clothes,
nautical shorts from Zara,
white flats with bow from Brunei

No comments:

Post a Comment