Sunday, September 18, 2011

SG Day 3 and 4: Universal Studios

The highlight of our day 3 was our visit to the Universal Studios. We explored Sentosa first then we went inside the Universal Studios. We took pictures in all corners because we wanted to make the most out of our entrance fee because we didn't dare ride the roller coasters. If we were in a larger group or if I was younger, I would've been braver. But with Au, I can only be more "nerbyosa". HAHA.
What I Wore:
peach top, culottes and bag, flea market in SG,
puffy flats, The Little Things She Needs


Au in her oh so cute outfit.. :)

View of Sentosa from our train. 

The train!

Why are we all in orange? Looks like I'm part of the field trip.. :)

Merlion's here too!

Having my bite! Hehehe.





Kingdom Far,Far Away. :)


We met-up with Norey after her work.. We went to Bugis, AGAIN! Last minute shopping, huh? :)

Before we finally went to the airport, we met-up with another friend who's also working there. Although our time together was short, we all had a nice conversation about travelling and our dreams of seeing more places in the future. I felt kind of sad leaving SG but i'm taking home with me positivity as I look forward to our future trips. :)

Kim and Au :)

No comments:

Post a Comment