Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dark Romance

I wore this top the day we left Singapore but since we were rushing the whole time, I didn't get the chance to have an outfit shot with it so.... TAH DAH! I just love the kitty prints in this oh so conservative looking top so I had to find a way for an outfit post. I chopped-off my bangs too as suggested by my dear bf (he thinks he knows better, then fine). HAHA. Also, I'm gathering positive energy since I'm working on a lot of things right now. The fashion show, wedding projects,other minor projects, Pinky Binky and my October collection for Binkydoodles. I can't believe it's almost October and I've got so much lined-up in the coming months. I really should consider planning and sorting out everything before I go cramming when all the major events come.


Liz Sampson of Late Afternoon. I'm thinking of cutting few more centimeters from my bangs so I can achieve this look. What do you think? Haha.



Kitty cats on my top. :)

I'm also making accessories for my October collection's photoshoot and I'm thinking of selling them too. Check-out my lace, chain and rope bib necklace!

What I Wore:
sheer top from Singapore,
lace bodycon skirt from Forever21,
white platforms from Pedro,
lace bib necklace, made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment