Friday, September 30, 2011

Wedding Bells Ringing Soon

Remember the fashion show I've been talking about in my previous posts? Yes' I'm only a month away from the event and I'm only getting more and more nervous as I get a day closer to it. This is going to be my first fashion show so that's enough reason for me to feel this way. I'll be participating in this bridal event along with a hundred other exhibitors from different fields, all wedding related. I, along with 5 other SoFA (School of Fashion and the Arts) graduates and other designers, will be having a fashion show for the event. For more details about the event, please visit Weddings at Work or like Wedding Belles in Facebook. :)


To just give you an idea of what's in the works, here are my pegs/inspirations.. I can't wait to show you all the whole collection once it's done but I'll have to wait until the event happens.. I'm holding my excitement too! Haha! :)

Images from Ruche


Images from Polyvore

 

Two of my previous works (you've probably seen these images in my old posts). My projects while I was still a student at the School of Fashion and the Arts (SoFA). :)


Anne Hathaway in her Valentino gown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment