Sunday, October 2, 2011

Less is More

It may look like this outfit was my inspiration for my look below, but NO. I actually found this picture just a while ago while I was searching for images to add to my post. So what do we have in common? Lace top and a bodycon skirt, obviously. Haha. But well, the difference is, my look is the LOOK FOR LESS.

Image from Motel Rocks

And when I say less, I really mean LESS. My whole outfit costs only P420. To break it down, P120 for the lace top and P300 for the bodycon skirt. Minus the shoes and the accessories ofcourse. Amazing, huh? Well, if you want to know where I got these items, better check my other online store, Pinky Binky. That's where I sell my cheap finds. :-)


What I Wore:
lace top and pleated bodycon skirt from Pinky Binky,
floral t-straps from Jellybean,
accessories from my secret place



More of this look from my Lookbook favorites....



No comments:

Post a Comment