Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trend Report: Polka Dots


Dots have suddenly been everywhere lately. Does this have something to do with the coming holiday season? For whatever reason it's back as a hot trend again, I'm lucky to have found myself that perfect dotted top. I got this over-sized top from my favorite thrift shop along with this salmon pink culottes. Who says you have to go to the trendiest stores to get trendy clothes? Haha. I decided to wear this very comfortable ensemble on an ordinary day spent at the mall.

Check-out my necklace! I made it out of fabric scraps and chains.. :)

 I'm loving my new chain bangle too!! 
What I Wore:
top and shorts, thrifted,
flats with floral applique, Vincci (Malaysia)
pink sling bag, Nine West
necklace, made by me,
bangle, from my secret place

Mooorreee dots!!




No comments:

Post a Comment