Thursday, December 15, 2011

Laces and Knits

For this certain look, I just love how my top and skirt go so well together! The colors and the details, I just feel like they're the perfect match. Though I know I can still wear these items separately in so many ways. I decided to wear native accessories and shoes with this look to also match the aztec print on my skirt. And to add cuteness to this outfit, I grabbed this pretty flower purse from my Mom's recent trip to Paris. She always gets me the best "pasalubongs"! :)

 I'm also in love with the back detail of my top!

What I Wore:
tank top from Pinky Binky,
oversized lace polo from WAGW,
knitted skirt from Forever21,
sling bag from Paris,
slip-ons from Celine,
necklace from a friend,
bangles, assorted


On a different note, here are some recent photos from 2 of my favorite bloggers, Laureen and Kryz. They're both wearing accessories I designed! So happy!! Photos grabbed from their blogs. :)

Laureen Uy's necklaces are my creations (2 different necklaces piled together)!

Check-out Kryz Uy's turban! I made it too! :)


1 comment:

  1. The way you write your blog was like a copy paste from the famous fashion bloggers. no offense.

    ReplyDelete