Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dirty Denim

Whenever I'm too lazy to dress-up or whenever I have a lot of errands in a day, I usually wear shorts. I feel more comfortable wearing shorts than long pants, if you still haven't noticed. And this ripped and washed cut-offs are one of my favorites. I wear this pair a lot of time because it goes well with anything. :)



This bag is another "pasulobong" from Paris (thanks Mom)! Another addition to my big and roomy bags.. Just perfect for my travels.. Yahey! :)

What I Wore:
chiffon button-down from Pink Clothes,
acid washed cut-offs from a Korean store (168 Mall),
bag from La Bagagerie,
black loafers from Celine,
ring from Bubbles


Anyway, I just want to share these pictures from Kryz Uy's blog... Check-out her piled necklaces! I made these! Feel free to contact me for orders.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment