Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Primadonna

I fell in love with this pair at first sight so I bought it right away.. I love the structure, the cheetah print detail on the heels and I'm really happy that it feels comfortable considering the height. I originally wanted to buy the platform mary janes Anne Curtis was wearing in one of Primadonna's ad campaigns but it doesn't look good on me. I'm short you know, and I don't want to look like a walking "barko". And I can't compromise just because I love that certain style. I won't be giving justice to that beautiful pair if I force myself into it. Haha.

Also, I'm wearing this peach top from Binkydoodles. This style will be available next week when I release my holiday collection.. Please watch out for it. :)

Check-out my uber colorful feather necklace from Bubbles! This necklace is just so ME!

 

What I Wore:
peach top from Binkydoodles,
shorts from a bazaar,
shoes from Primadonna,
necklace from Bubbles


Anyway, here are some ads for Primadonna's Holiday Collection. With their newest styles and with Anne Curtis as their new endorser, how can I not love Primadonna?? I want to grab more pairs from them!! AAARRRGGG! Temptation!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment