Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Garage Super Sale II

Because of the success of my garage sale 2 weeks ago, my I.,C2 friends and I are planning another one this Saturday and Sunday. This time, our venue will be in Guimbal. And because most of my special items got sold 2 weeks ago, I'm going to add a few more to my closet items. I will be adding a new set of items so that our visitors will have something to look forward to. All my items will still be priced P10-300!!!

Here's a sneak preview of some of my closet favorites to be included in the sale:

top from SG (worn twice), culottes from SG (worn once)


DIY dress (worn once)

top from Forever21 (worn twice), necklace

 top from Greenhills (worn twice)

dress from Forever21 (worn once)

top from SG (worn thrice)

This is just a sneak preview of my closet specials. I'll be selling more pieces, so make sure not to miss our event. Aside from my closet specials, samples from Pinky Binky's December collection will be ready for grabs too. I'll post a sneak preview of the holiday collection before Friday. The whole collection will be posted online by next week after our garage sale. As for my Binkydoodles stocks, I'll be adding more items too to fill-in the disposed items 2 weeks ago. For the sneak peek, here are some of the items which will be on sale:





Our garage sale is happening this Saturay and Sunday so please stand by for the details. Also, a portion of the proceeds will go to our charity event which will be scheduled before the year ends so you're not only going to get great bargains, you'll also be able to somehow contribute to our charity when you come to our barkada event. :)

3 comments:

  1. grabe na imo nga negosyo bah -Aye Chavez-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahai nang binks.. guimbal gd ya? huhuhu! tpos prelim next week.. huhuhu!

    ReplyDelete