Saturday, December 3, 2011

Inspirations and New Creations

It's been two weeks since my last blog entry and I don't know why it took me so long to update. Maybe because I didn't get the chance to have my outfit shots taken in the past 2 weeks. And second, I haven't bought anything new yet so maybe that's another reason. Haha. I'm going to start filling my closet with new things again so this is going to be fun! But I have to wait until my Manila weekday trip next week as choices here in Iloilo are limited. So anyway, moving on to this blog entry, I'm going to give you clues regarding my holiday collection. I mentioned in my earlier post that I'm not going to use my usual super colorful and super printed fabrics. Expect knits, python and retro-tribal prints, chiffons, sequins, and metallics this time! To give you a clearer picture of what I'm talking about, here are a few images for you to look at...




Another announcement! Items in this collection come in 2 pieces! Yes, you read it right! I'll be releasing my holiday collection by the middle of the month so please do watch-out for it! Anyway, anyway, take a look at my new creations!! Don't you just think I'm inspired much?? Hahahah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment