Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yellow Belle

Hello you all!! With the temperature rising even higher this summer, here's another summer trend I know will be over used- light cape+sexy top+floral shorts. This kind outfit will definitely keep you  fresh and vibrant. When going to the beach, you can wear your bikini top or monokini with this cape and floral shorts plus flipflops. Or on a casual day at the mall this ensemble could be paired with cute flats. Of course I just had to wear heels this for this post. Haha. Anyway this cape was used by one of my bridesmaid models for my Wedding Belles fashion show last December. This design will be part of my summer collection (released in March) but this time, the capes will also be available in printed fabrics. I just thought of reviving this design since it's too summery. :p

This cape is also available in sky blue (at the moment). Contact me for orders.. :)






What I Wore:
chiffon cape, Binky Pitogo,
corset from Greenhills,
floral high-waist shorts from Next Jeans,
floral Mary Janes from Forever21
long pearl necklace from Binkydoodles

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's an old creation but i just realized it can also be worn with casual ensembles.. thanks! :)

      Delete