Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Afternoon Delight

Hiya all! Last Sunday, I spent my afternoon with my folks at a new resort here in our town. Hello summer, hello Bearland Resort! I'm sure I'll be visiting this place a lot since it's just a few tumblings away from where we live. Haha. I'm wearing this kimono which will be released as part of my summer collection. It'll be out in 2 weeks!! :)

What I Wore:
oversized kimono from Binkydoodles (available very soon)
distressed shorts from Pinky Binky
tank top from Forever21,
platforms from Celine,
gift necklace,
random bangles











4 comments:

  1. It's amazing to see that this young stylish and vibrant woman was the little girl who I used played with during those summer vacations. I kept the Walt Disney fairy tale stickers that you gave me 20 years ago and they're still in my stationery collection. I'm so happy to see that you're living your dreams. I wish you all the love and the best things in life, Binky. Will be waiting for that magazine with you on the cover - Love, Maya Catacutan-Estabillo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi nang maya!!! thank you soo much! i wish you the same thing! hehehe... i can't remember that i gave you stickers before but i can still remember that i used to always look forward mag play with you.. we have very sweet childhood memories gd... ka hilidlaw man... :)

      Delete
  2. nice sang bearland! perfect pa gd ang outfit hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes chin.. nice gd.. hehe.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete