Sunday, June 3, 2012

Butterflies in My Stomach

As promised, here's what I wore yesterday at the Bloggers United 3 event. I'm now at the airport waiting for my flight back home. We were just advised the our flight will be delayed (what's new?) so here I am at a coffee shop, trying to kill time. I just hate waiting and doing nothing. I especially don't like airport moments like this. I always end up in a coffee shop! Gaaahh! Anyway, back to my outfit yesterday, I wore this top with butterfly prints. I just like how it makes me look conservative. I didn't want to look all that serious so I decided to pair it with this metallic gradient skirt. I used silver accessories to match my silver skirt. ;)

Thank you Uncle Junjun for taking my outfit shots! :)








What I Wore:
butterfly print top from Pink Clothes,
gradient skirt and red bandeau from Forever21,
belt from Mango,
shoes from Pedro,
bangle, gift from a friend


No comments:

Post a Comment