Monday, July 23, 2012

City Park

Our first stop in Miri was at this beautiful park. The place was really clean and there were lots of flowers and other plants all over the area. I'm not a plant person though so please don't make me name names here because I only know a few of them. Haha. We loved the place so much that my Mom was so game to take my look shots there. Good thing I didn't wear anything too colorful (oh well, except for my pink shoes of course), the background ended up as a compliment to my outfit making my colors stand out from the ones behind me. Now I realized that my background can always make or break my mini photoshoots. Haha. I think my Mom enjoyed taking my outfit shots as much as she enjoyed taking snapshots of the beautiful flowers there. Achieve na achieve ni Mother dear ang garden shoot! Haha. I hope you like the pictures as much as i do! :D

Photos by my Mom. :)






What I Wore:
bodycon dress from H&M,
blazer and shoes from a random store in Hong Kong,
bag from La Bagagerie


No comments:

Post a Comment