Friday, July 20, 2012

Dots and Stripes

Dots and stripes are two of the safest prints to combine when you want a print on print look in its simplest form. These two geometric patterns simply look good together but never over the top, agree? By the way, have you noticed that I've only been wearing flats lately? It's amazing how I was able to resist all the pretty pairs that screamed "BUY ME" when I was in Hong Kong. There were too many of them actually. But I guess I've been a little more practical these days. Priorities, priorities! Aha! And besides, I've been traveling. So it's really not wise to take bulky props with me. Haha. Tomorrow we'll be driving from Brunei to Miri, Malaysia. It'll be my 1st time there so I'm really looking forward to the trip. I hope I can take nice pictures along the way tomorrow so I have something new to share with you. May you all have a great weekend! :)

Photos by my Mom. :)






Skirt from Hong Kong,
shirt from a cheap store,
flats from Pazzion, 
bag from La Bagagerie,
sunnies from Guess,
necklace from Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment