Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hang in There

I've always loved hanging bridges ever since I was I kid. I always thought it was fun to cross the river in a shaky bridge. Looking down even made me want to jump off the water, only if it was clear. Haha. On to the photos, I know it's been a while since I last posted look shots. I've been working like a mad scientist the past few days that I haven't had the time to go out.And besides, my official photographer (Junzel) is currently on vacation so there was no one to take my photos. Haha. But since this weekend is a long weekend, my other photographer (Chaya) is home from school so I took advantage of her being here. I was also very excited to finally take my pretty flats out! I just love this pair! It's pure leather and handmade so the details are really beautiful. My outfit revolved around my shoes so I wore a very casual ensemble to match its intricate details.. So how are you guys spending your long weekend? :)






What I Wore:
chiffon shirt from Binkydoodles (available soon),
shorts from Hong Kong,
flats from Brunei

No comments:

Post a Comment