Saturday, September 1, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I just realized that I haven't updated my blog for the longest time now. Aside from the month long absence of my official photographer, I've been really busy with so many things. It's officially the start of the Christmas season and I can't believe how fast time flew. If I look back and think about what I've done throughout the months of this year, I can only pinpoint few of my tiny victories. So in my search for more opportunities, I applied to be part of Iloilo Designer's Week. Aside from my big dreams for Binkydoodles, I have bigger dreams for myself too. I want to be known as Binky Pitogo, the designer. But up to now I still feel awkward being called or calling myself a designer because I think that I haven't done enough to deserve such title and that I'm still in the long process of learning. So instead of calling myself a designer, I prefer saying that I'm self-employed. If people ask me more about being self-employed, that's when I start telling my story. Haha. Anyway, back to Iloilo Designer's week, it's a dream come true to be part of this event. And I'd say this will be the highlight of my year. I mean, every aspiring designer dreams of having his/her own fashion show, all the more when you'll be lined-up with well known designers. I did go through the process and I'm really thankful that I was selected to be part of this week long fashion event in Iloilo where guest designers from Manila will also participate. I'm really excited and looking forward to this event and for sure I'll be blogging about it too! But for now, to get more updates and news, just like Iloilo Designer's Week on Facebook through this link-- https://www.facebook.com/iloilodesignersweek



Here's another news for Binkydooddles this time! We are now one of the partner merchants of TheMall. Again, I'm really thankful to have been invited to join this online shopping community owned by Summit Media. See more of Binkydoodles in TheMall through this link--  http://www.themall.ph/product/search?brand=binkydoodles

Our sports jacket and tribal scarf skirt featured in Themall.
 

Tribal print tunic featured in Shop her Style.


For more updates about our new stuff, please like our page on Facebook HERE.

Two of our latest releases- digital print blazers and cut-out peplum tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment