Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shorts Story

Sorry that it took me so long to update my blog again. I've been working on so many things as I've said in my previous posts and I don't have as much time as before to maintain this blog. Add to my "lulubog, lilitaw" photographers. Haha. But promise I'll be trying to keep this blog alive as much as I can. I've been here in Iloilo for more than a month now but I'm really looking forward to another out of the country trip next month. I'll blog about it for sure but for now let me tell you how I built this outfit starting with my runner shorts as the key piece.

  I didn't want to look too colorful or too printed, so I decided to pair my shorts with this white ruffled top with tiny dots.
My shorts have gray prints so I decided to wear silver accessories (belt, earrings, bangle) to match the colors. You might wonder why I don't have earrings in the other photos, it's because I forgot to wear it at first.. Oppssiieee.. I'm just not used to wearing earrings anymore..


If you try to look closely, you'll notice that the print on my shorts and my bag are similar. What a perfect match!

 And lastly, from the native details in my bag, I used my flats with abacca straps to finish this look.. :)

What I Wore:
Binkydoodles foulard print runner shorts (available soon)
white top from a thrift shop,
silver belt from Mango,
flats from Charles and Keith,
gifted accessories,
bag from Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment