Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Iloilo River Esplanade

When I found out last month that Laureen Uy was here in Iloilo, I e-mailed her asking if there was any chance that we could meet. I received a reply from her 2 days after, when she was already back in Manila. I got excited though when she told me she was coming back by the end of September and wanted to meet me too. I've been sending her clothes since last year but I never got to introduce myself to her in person although I've seen her several times before. So when I found out that her trip here pushed through, I sent her a text to ask if I could catch her around the city in her free time. I was very lucky that she granted my request so I finally got to meet her last Sunday. I only got to spend a few minutes with her but I had a really nice time talking to her. She asked me a couple of questions and even complimented my outfit that day. She also said good things about the clothes I sent her. And the best compliment I got from her? She introduced me to her bestfriend as "one of her favorite sponsors". I was so tameme, I Didn't even know how to react. Haha.

Anyway, while I waited for Laureen's reply, my friends and I decided to take my outfit shots at the Iloilo River Esplanade which opened just a few months ago. :)




What I Wore:
yellow top from Monkee Business,
shorts from Forever21,
flats from VNC,
bag from Charles and Keith,
gold belt from Mango,
DIY necklace

 
With Francine, Meggy, Laureen and her bff Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment