Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dancing Lady

When I saw this dress hanging at a store in Bangkok, I instantly fell in love with it. The print, the colors, the cut- just so perfect. And although there were too many pretty clothes in that mall, I didn't have second thoughts on buying this one. Who would? Aside from the fact that it was very cheap, I really loved how the floral prints were in gradient neons. This dress actually reminded me of the babydoll dresses I used to own when I was little. I used to style my pretty dresses with my favorite headbands and wear them to parties or church. The happy splash of colors in this dress didn't only take me back to memory lane, it even made me dance in the middle of the street.. See for yourself! Haha.









 What I Wore:
dress, necklace and flats from Bangkok,
belt from Forever21








2 comments: