Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Iloilo Designer's Week Day 1

Yesterday was a very significant day for Ilonggo Designers as it marked the 1st day of Iloilo Designer's Week. As I've said in one of my posts about a month ago, this event is our very own fashion week where each participating Ilonggo designer gets to showcase his/her 10-piece S/S 2013 collection. For young designers like me, an event like this make the perfect venue to introduce myself as a designer. I consider myself really lucky because my 1st fashion show here in Iloilo was for the 1st ever Iloilo Designer's Week. Aside from the fact I'm doing this along with very talented and inspiring people in the city, being in this event also makes me a part of the Ilonggo fashion history. I'm still waiting for the official runway photos so for now I'll just share with you the outfit shots we took before the show.. :)
 





 What I Wore:
necklace and bustier from Bangkok,
digi print skirt from Binkydoodles,
gold belt from Mango,
wedges from Nose,
bag from Liz Claiborne



No comments:

Post a Comment