Sunday, January 13, 2013

Something New

Hello everyone! Have you noticed anything new? Haha. Yes, I'm talking about my now fluffy hair. I've been planning to have my hair digi permed since last year but I just didn't have time to go to the salon. My hair has been straight and long for the last 3 years so I though it was about time for me to try something new. The original look I had in mind was something similar to that of Kryz Uy's, long hair with big wavy curls. I told my hair stylist that but I just allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do with my hair. I think I was just too bored with my old look and I just wanted an escape that I wasn't even particular with the instructions about the look I wanted to achieve. My new hair style didn't turn out the way I imagined it but I actually liked it too. I think I just need to get used to this new look. Hehe. Anyway, on to my outfit, I'm wearing this pretty dress I bought in Bangkok months ago. I have not worn it yet so I decided to finally take it out of my closet. Besides, this thing is too pretty to be kept inside my messy closet. It was the perfect dress to introduce my new look too. Haha.






What I Wore:
dress from Bangkok,
velvet heels from Charles and Keith,
necklace from Binkydoodles

1 comment: