Saturday, January 19, 2013

Basic White Top


One of the easiest things to style is a basic white tank top. Whenever I feel like I don't have anything to wear or when I'm too lazy to dress up, I always turn to my tank tops. I consider them as my most essential closet staples since I like wearing sheer clothes and I layer all the time. I can't count how many times I've worn this particular top since it has become my favorite since I bought it months ago. The other looks I made with this top weren't blog worthy though so this would be the 1st time you'll see me in this top. Haha. I wore this outfit to Jaekho's 1st birthday (my boyfriend's nephew). :)







 What I Wore:
white tank top, Surplus Shop,
shorts, People are people,
blazer and shoes, Bangkok,
bag, Braun Buffel,
necklace, gift from a friend,
belt from Charles and Keith

Tita Binky with the birthday boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment