Monday, February 4, 2013

Twilight Time

A few months ago, I was invited by UP Modus, a non-academic organization from the University of the Philippines in the Visayas to be one of the designers for their event, Fashion's Night Out. It was a fashion event where they invited several UP alumni and student designers to come up with pieces for a fashion show. The show was for the benefit of Chameleon, a foundation who takes care of sexually abused young girls. I was more than willing to do the show for UPV and ofcourse, for Chameleon. I always feel happy when my creativity becomes a positive tool in promoting a certain cause. Soon, I'll show you the official photos taken during the show. Thank you for having me as one of the designers, UP Modus! Thank you to everyone who came to watch our show! 

Here's what I wore to the event... I apologize for the grainy photos. It was already dark when we took these. :)


My shoes!!! They're 6 inches high yet very comfortable... It's one size smaller though. But dah, I can force my feet to fit these! HAHA


I realized that I folded my leggings way too high after seeing these photos. LOL


What I wore:
reversible blazer from Binkydoodles,
sequined bustier from Forever21,
leggings, thrifted,
shoes from Sophisticat,
necklace, gift from Ghel,
bag, gift from cousins,
bangle, gift from Hanah

With one of my models, Froilene Villanueva. Photo by Rafael Bacuteng. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment