Friday, April 12, 2013

See it Through


In my post prior to this one, I mentioned that I'll be turning a year older soon. It's happening in a few days and I can't help but feel it. Don't get me wrong, I don't fear aging another year as I believe I've always lived my life the best way I can. I believe that I didn't miss a single stage in my life and that there were no shortcuts to where I am now. One thing that I can really feel that's changing now is my perspective of life. My priorities, interests, and habits have somehow changed. I'm slowly loosing interest in some of the things I used to be so fond of (like this blog, shopping and my monthly travels). I've turned down so many social opportunities not because I wasn't interested, but because I have so many important things and responsibilities to attend to.  I know my old fun loving, carefree and adventurous self will always be there somewhere, it's just that I'm now more directed to achieving higher career goals and aiming seriously towards stability. I think I've just become more responsible and I'm currently going through yet another major change, which I think, it's only for the better. :)








1 comment: