Sunday, April 28, 2013

Special Day

Usually, girls save their best outfits for occasions like their birthdays. In my case, since I've been too busy, I haven't really thought about what to do or what to wear on my birthday. It was a good thing that I have this sequin skirt in my closet. I actually bought it a few months ago and saved it for something special. I make it a habit to stock up on things so that whenever I'm too busy and something comes up, I have something to take from my closet. The top, sandals and bag I wore it with are all old stuffs that I've already worn a couple of times. Another special key piece in this ensemble is the necklace I'm wearing. This was given to me by my boyfriend a few months ago. He told me he wanted to give it to me as a birthday gift but I guess he was too excited so he gave it to me a week after he arrived. Haha. I'm not used to receiving gifts like this but yeah, he never fails to surprise me (insert kilig here, hehehe). Since we went out for a family dinner, I made sure my outfit was simple and comfortable although I injected a couple of special pieces. :)

What I Wore:
skirt from Forever21,
necklace from bf,
sandals from Vincci,
bangle, gift from a friend


  1. Hi, please join my giveaway =))

  2. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

  3. I love these clothes and their design. I hope that i can have one.

  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

  5. Hello!
    We have read your blog post and love them here at and we want to offer you to contribute to our site and in return you'll get publicity and a link from us.

    We have just updated to be run by makeup enthusiast like yourself. You can feature yourself, website, blog or youtube channel as well to make your own blog or project more successful with a link and more viewers.

    Check out our site at and see if you would like to contribute to our site and take advantage of the free advertising.

    All you have to do is email us at and send us your contribution to Can include links, articles, videos, pictures whatever you'd like. And we will submit it on the page for you.

    Looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions let us know.